Employment law is a growing area of law and with the recent increase of enhanced rights for employees no employer, large or small, can afford to be without some form of employment law resource.
Brar & Co can meet the specific needs of your organisation, or you as an individual, and is able to pursue and defend claims on behalf of both employers and employees.
Brar & Co currently acts and advises both businesses and the individual in many areas including:
- Constructive dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Discrimination claims
- Harassment claims
- Equal pay claims
- Compromise Agreements
- Redundancy claims
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting compromise agreements
- Representation before employment tribunals
- Disability/sex/race discrimination
Our services to clients include:
- Acting for employees in contractual disputes,
- Up to and including representation before an employment tribunal,
- Advising employees into settlements and/or compromise agreements,
- Resolution of disputes,
- Dismissal claims, and
- Other breaches of employment legislation.
Our fees in dealing with the above are £200 per hour + VAT.*
However, fees can vary depending on the facts of the case.
*Our fees when acting in settlement agreements are usually paid for by the employer.
When contacting Brar & Co about employment law, please ask for Brendan Joyce.