Brar & Co specialise in the areas of UK Nationality and Immigration Law. Brar & Co provides a highly personal service, sensitive to both commercial and individual needs. Advice and solutions are provided in a practical, creative and cost effective manner. All issues and any potential problems are identified at the outset. Our service is prompt, dealing with matters efficiently and speedily. We have over 20 years experience of providing immigration and nationality services, our staff are qualified to the highest standards and are fully regulated. We are therefore able to offer detailed advice regarding any area of Nationality and Immigration law.
Advice is given on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law, including:
- Prevention of illegal working and avoidance of Civil Penalties
- Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant and Post Study Work
- Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Sponsor Licence under the Points-Based System.
- Tier 2 Sponsorship of Skilled Workers
- Tier 4 Students
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Sole Representatives of Overseas Companies
- Work Permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
- EEA Residence Permits including non-EEA family members
- Worker Registration Scheme
- UK Ancestry
- Marriage, Fiancé(e), Civil Partnership and Unmarried Partners
- Dependent Relatives
- Human Rights
- UK Visa and Entry Clearance
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residence)
- Naturalisation and Registration as a British citizen.
- Sports person Entry to the UK
This is not an exhaustive list. Advice is given all immigration categories and situations.
We also prepare appeals for the Immigration and Asylum Chamber and Higher Courts, and arrange representation for the hearings.
For those that satisfy the financial eligibility and areas of law we offer financial assistance from the Legal Aid Agency, please contact our office for further information.
*All Solicitors Fee are on a fixed Fee basis and subject to 20% VAT and are per person per application. We do offer discounts for returning clients and linked family member applications
* Fees do NOT include any additional cost /Disbursement for interpreting/translation or medical costs which will be quoted separately as required.
*Home Office Fees are subject to Change at any time and clients are advised to check the GOV.UK website https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/2020
*All Application are subject to BRP Enrolment Charges which start at £19.20
*Most Application are subject to Immigration Health Surcharge Payment, the cost of the same will be dependent upon the application made and length of leave granted.
In Country Applications Solicitors Fees
Naturalisation Application £295
Registration Child as British Citizen £295
Further Leave to Remain Applications £595
Indefinite/ Settlement Applications £595
EU Pre Settlement & Settlement Applications £450
BRP/Transfer Conditions £295
Travel Document Application £195
Out of Country Applications
Refugee Family Reunion Visa £495
Fiancée/Spouse Entry Clearance Visa £595
Child Entry Clearance Application £595
Adult Dependant Relative Application £595
Tier 1 Investor/Entrepreneur Application £795
Tier 2 Skilled Worker Application £695
Tier 4 Student Application £595
Business Sponsorship Licence £595
Visit Visa £395
If you do not wish you matter to be costed under the fixed fee system our hourly rates are as follows:
Kirstie Lagan – application stage £150.00ph/ appeal stage £170.00 ph
Sophie Cheal – application stage £130.00pn/ appeal stage – £150.00ph