Brar & Co specialise in the areas of UK Nationality and Immigration Law. Brar & Co provides a highly personal service, sensitive to both commercial and individual needs. Advice and solutions are provided in a practical, creative and cost effective manner. All issues and any potential problems are identified at the outset. Our service is prompt, dealing with matters efficiently and speedily. We have over 20 years experience of providing immigration and nationality services, our staff are qualified to the highest standards and are fully regulated. We are therefore able to offer detailed advice regarding any area of Nationality and Immigration law.
Advice is given on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law, including:
- Prevention of illegal working and avoidance of Civil Penalties
- Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant and Post Study Work
- Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Sponsor Licence under the Points-Based System.
- Tier 2 Sponsorship of Skilled Workers
- Tier 4 Students
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Sole Representatives of Overseas Companies
- Work Permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
- EEA Residence Permits including non-EEA family members
- Worker Registration Scheme
- UK Ancestry
- Marriage, Fiancé(e), Civil Partnership and Unmarried Partners
- Dependent Relatives
- Human Rights
- UK Visa and Entry Clearance
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residence)
- Naturalisation and Registration as a British citizen.
- Sports person Entry to the UK
This is not an exhaustive list. Advice is given all immigration categories and situations.
We also prepare appeals for the Immigration and Asylum Chamber and Higher Courts, and arrange representation for the hearings.