2005 brought about fundamental changes in the way alcohol licensing is dealt with in England and Wales. Brar & Co can help you with the new provisions for personal and premise licences and advise you as to the affect of legislation.
Brar & Co acts for owners of:
- Off-Licenses and Supermarkets
- Public Houses
- Betting and Gaming Shops
Our team also has experience of dealing with:
- Alcohol Licensing, in particular:
- licensing applications for both new Premises Licenses or variations of Licenses,
- liaising with licensing authorities,
- representation at Committee hearings,
- contesting objected applications,
- appearing for license holders when breaches of licensing conditions are alleged.
Our fees in dealing with the above are £200 per hour + VAT.
Our fees are variable depending upon the relevant facts.
Whatever help or advice you need Brar & Co is always available to discuss your circumstances.
When contacting Brar & Co about licensing issues, please ask for Bob Brar.